October 20, 2008

Update - by Melissa

The Criders are doing well!
Brad passed the BAR Exam, which is fabulous! To celebrate the kids and I are taking him to Disneyland this week! We are really excited to go and have a fun family vacation.
Susannah is loving Kindergarten, and her teacher says she is a great girl...which we already knew, but it is nice to hear other people say it!
Owen just turned 4 years old, and had a great birthday! He is such a happy boy, but has been quite troubled by the idea of growing up too fast! I am honestly troubled by that idea too!
Lydia is a busy girl. She is about to turn 2 and it definitely shows! She is growing up so fast! She says just about everything, and something new every day. Her newest phrases are: "I don't have to" (not my personal favorite), "Mmmm...delicious!", and "I love you, mommy". She is so fun to have in our family.
I am doing well, and not doing too much to speak about, but I am enjoying my life as a wife and mother. I am very blessed!

No comments: