November 2, 2008

Visit - by Melanie

I've attached some pictures from last weekend (Sunday October 26th) when Grandma and Grandpa came to my parents house. Will and I drove over to my parent's house earlier in the day to get our wedding favors put together before Grandma, Grandpa, Ben, and Jacob got there (Jacob was in town for the weekend for work). We wanted to get as many done as we could before everyone got there, so we could relax and visit with everyone. Ben, Grandma, and Grandpa arrived while we were working, and Grandma and Grandpa sat right down and said, "What can we do to help?" We told them we were done for the day, and we were putting everything away, but they insisted on helping! They joined our assembly line, and because of their help, we got the bags all done! We got WAY more work done than we were originally planning on! It was really fun sitting and visiting with Grandma and Grandpa while we put the bags together. Grandma and Grandpa kinda teased me a little about even having wedding favors, but I'm so grateful for their help! After we finished, we had dinner, then played a few rounds of the card game "Butt." Grandma and Grandpa are such good sports, even when landing the the "butt" position a few times! I love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa, and I'm so grateful to have them in my life! :o)

No comments: