November 21, 2008

Update - by Hillary

Mostly everything is the same with Preston. He is still working hard and has been doing great with his work. He is glad to have Bryan back home because he loves his Saturday mornings, when they play Ultimate Frisbee, it didn't run too well with out Bryan.
Kya is just so much fun at this age. I have been enjoying my last moments with just her. She likes to go for walks with mommy (since I need to be doing it anyway). There is a horse and goat that live just three houses down from us that we visit almost everyday. And we always get to see the ducks at the wildlife preserve behind our house. She is an expert at throwing a fit, but I have gotten pretty good with dealing with them as well. She really understands everything we say and is still pretty obedient. Kya is still jabbering away, but more and more there are really words here and there. Kya LOVES candy! Halloween introduced her to getting candy at home not just at Grandma's house. We are letting the candy disappear from sight quickly, and only letting her have it at special times!
As for me, I've don't remember feeling this miserable when I was pregnant with Kya. Don't get me wrong it's not too bad, but I definitely want this boy out... the sooner the better! Like I said I've been trying to walk everyday or at least every other day. Hopefully that will help get things going sooner rather than later this time. We are enjoying our house and we are fitting in the ward more.

No comments: