January 22, 2009

Update - by Hillary

Preston has been working very hard. He has been such a HUGE help to me, especially since Baden has joined us!
Kya is the best big sister. She getting better with her sentences and tries more and more words everyday! I can't believe that she will be two next month! She is so big!
Baden may not look like it but he is getting more and more rolls. He is such a GOOD baby. He only cries when he's hungry, the rest of the time he is usually content.
As for me, I'm adjusting fairly well to being a mom of two, and I'm loving it so far!
Other than that we just can't seem to stay healthy at our house! Kya has a "booby nose" or boogie nose and has been coughing. Baden is just a little congested but not too bad. And I have not been able to stop coughing for a few weeks. I think we are on the tail end of it though and hopefully with be well soon!

No comments: