November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Grandma and Grandpa are so special! And I think it's so great that they get to share their special day with each other! We love them so much!

Grandma is such a strong woman, she is so encouraging and kind. She makes me feel so loved and I can feel that she loves and cares about me so much. She has the ability to make me feel so special and important, almost like I'm the favorite... but I know she does it to all!

Grandpa is so gentle, hard working, kind, and giving. He is always giving and serving and is so fun with the kids. He serves me every time I come over by entertaining the kids so Grandma and I can talk.

I love hearing the stories of these amazing two. They are my heroes and I am proud that they are my grandparents!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
81, 87

1 comment:

The Crider Clan said...

I totally agree! We have amazing examples of love, service, and dedication in our grandparents! You both are so wonderful and I love you dearly!

Melissa