January 7, 2010

Story Project #1-Grandpa


Grandpa Episode 1: Adding machines and other accountant machines.
(Link below)

In this interview, grandpa talks about adding machines (see above), comptometers (see right) , and early calculators. He also talks about how you use to make copies of something (pre-xerox). Other accounting gems heard as well.

I hope you enjoy his stories.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3891993/Adding%20machines.mp3

To save / download the link to your computer, right click and "save target as". That way you have it on your computer. The internet file storage program I am using is only so large...

FYI- The interview is not edited for content. I did edit it a little so that you could hear everyone better. If you want me to edit them (so you can't hear me...) , let me know. Or, do it yourself.

No comments: