October 15, 2009

Bry and Nat

Bryan and Natalie Hatch are doing Great!! The Lord is really blessing us BIG TIME!! We are trying to do everything right and be grateful for all our blessing. We really are enjoying life! So Bryan has been working so hard at University of Phoenix and we are praying that all his hard work will pay off come Dec. when we find out if he gets a raise!!! He has ONE more class at school and then HE will have his Bachelors in Business Marketing!! YAY!!!! So that means that he will graduate on NOV. 7 less than a month away!! I can't believe this day is almost here! I am so Pleased with him and ALL he does. And I -Natalie am trying to get my craft on like Hillary. Sounds like we need to get together. I am currently the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society in our ward and it's fun Planning the (NON) Enrichment activities that we have. LOTs of work but fun! I also am trying to teach myself to sew. Ha ha It's working ok but I need help. I need to call Linda or my mom or if there is anyone else who could help please call me!!! Well we LOVE Grandma and Grandpa Brooksby and hope all is well.

1 comment:

Kent and Jan said...

Congratulations, you two. We are proud of you boyj.