February 13, 2009

Just an Update

Janae- Is doing great in school and enjoying being with her friends.
Brandon- He's 16 now, and already going on dates. He is in school/community production of Beauty and the Beast, so that takes up a lot of his free time.
As for me-I'm just being my normal self. I never really have much time to socialize with friends because I'm always working. If I'm not at Coldstone, I'm babysitting for a lady in our ward. But the hard work DEFINITELY pays off.
Jessica- Is getting ready for her recital next month. She has a really nice dress for the ocassion. She comes and visits on sundays and its always fun to see her.
Mom- Is hard at work being the right-hand man (actually woman) to Dr. Jensen's wife. There is always something for her to do, but that doesn't mean that she not there for us kids.
Dad- He is being the best dad anyone could ask for (but every kid says that). He works hard a day and still spends time to hear all of our little stories of what happened throughout the day.

No comments: