September 28, 2008

Visit - by Linda

Saturday for Women’s Conference, G-ma, Whitney, Hillary and myself were at my house to watch. We like to meet here so we can pause the talks to eat, visit, or discuss something mentioned in one of the talks. It is always fun to have mom here with us and have a little time to ourselves. We find that there really isn’t much difference in our ages at times! Hillary brought some of her yummy fruit salsa – we all enjoyed it – even me, the non-adventurous eater!!! Thank you Dad for bringing Mom over! We love you too!

2 comments:

Kent and Jan said...

Great job setting up a new blog for your grandparents. We have really got the blogging spirit in this family, haven't we?

When are you going to post the recipe for the fruit salsa, so we can all try it?

Kent

HILLARY said...

The recipe is on my blog if you want it. But I can post it on here if you really want me to.